SRI International in California was the outsourced development agency used by apple to research and format the app SIRI. CALO (Cognitive Assistant that Learns and Organizes) by SRI International was purchased by Apple in 2010 and the development of Siri’s functions are included on the iPhone4 S. Siri is not a downloaded app as was originally developed but integrated directly onto the iPhone4 S.
Benefits Of Using This Unique IPhone Application
- iphone development teams have surpassed the voice control applications that use a determined set of voice commands, and have given Siri the ability to use natural language patterns to process and offer solutions, give suggestions, and perform actions.
- In fact, Siri adapts to spoken preferences and learns to personalize results. Talk to Siri, Siri talks back with answers. The outsourced iPhone development teams have developed this application in a manner that it will relay messages to other Smartphone users via text, email, and voice.
- You tell Siri what you want communicated and how, Siri will do the rest. Ask for restaurant possibilities, Siri will give them to you via voice.
- Totally hands free. You can run, jog, walk, ride a bike or just sit and Siri will be at your command. Siri has the developed ability to continue questioning you until solutions are found or you tell Siri “enough.”
- GPS is a popular app that iPhone development teams have provided for iPhone and iPad users. Siri can use this app to let you know where you are in a situation. Just ask Siri and using your current location, GPS and Siri will find where you are, provide the address, and direct you to where you want to go. What could be better than that? If you are in unfamiliarvicinity, Siri is an invaluable assistant.
- Have something you need done in the Smartphone world? Ask Siri to help you do it. Using all the built in apps on the iPhone4 S, iPhone developers teams have made sure Siri effectively sends your messages.
- Siri can search the web for anything you need to know, and it will help you remember appointments, people, and wishes. iPhone development teams are aware of designing this application called Siri that speaks for itself.